


.
(Azlan is 4.5wks old) We were on our way home from...fishing...(yeah I think Dean fished for 5minutes or so....Zion and Tirzah went swimming in the lake instead) and saw a lot happening at this country mercantile store so we pulled in... well it was a pumpkin patch with hay rides and a little petting zoo and stuff...Azlan in his awesome sling and the kids in the wagon. This sling is the all time best (ok, I say that about a few things :) baby invention. Its great. Its comfy, it looks cool and he is just as snug as a bug in there...thinking I'm "holding" him and meanwhile I completely hands free. (Thanks again to my mom for it!). I should say that the hay rides were closing down shortly after we arrived so we never actually saw a pumpkin patch :) But we had fun in the short time we had.
I have to post this photo b/c Azlan looks sooooooooooooo much like Tirzah did at this age, its incredible. Yet he also looks just like she does NOW at almost 3yrs old...look at this picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment