Monday, October 30, 2006

Fast forward--Almost Time!



Dean's family arrived in town Sept 12th in the evening, the night before I was to be induced. Here's our last family picture as a family of 4 :)

I was so excited I could hardly sleep. More than anything, I was extremely nervous that when I would call labor and delivery in the morning they'd tell me "no room, induction is cancelled" so I was scared to get my hopes up! I woke almost every hour thorughout the night wondering if it was 6am yet (when I was to call the hospital)!! Finally it was and the nurse comes back to the phone after checking with someone else and says "YUP, COME ON IN!" I ran in and woke Dean said "WE CAN GO!" I was so excited!!!

So here we are...ready to walk out the door its about 7am, September 13th, I'm 39wks pregnant.

No comments: