Azlan woke with a fever this morning I think thats a first for him. Its low grade...101. We're waiting to hear back from his doctor about the Hematology appt. To the lady that posted to me (the oncology/hematology nurse) THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting. I will mention that doctor to Azlan's doc! I'm all about referrals and having someone that recommends her...hopefully I can see her.
I feel totally exhausted today...not so much physically but ... I just feel done with ignorance. I was so mad last night at that Er doc. You know what ? I HOPE and PRAY Azlan has something extremely minor and insignificant but I'm not going to sit here convincing myself of that with all these things going on. If the Hematologist gives us the green light...I will finally feel at ease. Until then...I'm just not settling for the "flu".
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment