Azlan is 1 today. I will never forget Sept 13, 2006. I was so estatic that my doc said we were all set for the induction at 7am and we headed in to the hospital. It was definately the hardest day of my life as I chose to go unmedicated for a first time. That moment he was born...10:11pm...Was simply perfect. He was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and I have never longed for a moment more.
This year has been a journey but one I wouldn't trade for the world. We are blessed and God chose us to have this perfect little boy and we've never looked back.
Whatever this next year holds for Azlan...we will take it one day at a time...and continue to "Praise Him in the storm".
Happy birthday precious little Azlan Honor!!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment