Thursday, September 13, 2007

Interesting...

My doc just called me and says that I'll find this interesting...

the doctor that took over this morning from the ER we were at last night...I guess got in this a.m and looked at the night's charts and was alarmed at Azlan's. So she called my doc. She said she definately does not believe he's fighting anything viral and his blood work is alarming and she wants him seen by a hematologist. INTERESTING as I think about sitting there arguing with the doc I had last night about the FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said even if he has the flue (which he doesn't) that his bloodwork still is not the way it is b/c of that. That something else is going on.

So I'm waiting to hear back from the hematology dept at Sacred Heart Hospital in Spokane...going to try to push the appt.

No comments: