Monday, February 12, 2007

Our day

Today is absolutely beautiful...53 degrees right now. So we went to the park...they all had a great time..Zion just sat. Like he was 'armless' in that swing. forever. It was pretty cute. Tirzah ran around and burned off lots of energy...and Azlan didn't enjoy it that much. I was holding him...thats why he's not in the pictures.

We came home and I thought I'd go out and snap some pics of the puppies...how cute are they? I lean my head in the doghouse, take a pic....and OUT THEY ALL COME!!! They swarm you! And there's a whopping 10 of 'em! They are now 5wks old...YES we are selling them :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those puppies are SO cute! And those are adorable kids too! I can't get over the profile pics of Azlan....simply amazing.
Earlene

Unknown said...

These are my nephews/niece
Hey Dean & Janice: Keep the pictures coming. It was interesting to read through this blog. Love you all... lots