so what a day today was!! Dean worked the longest day ever...as I type here at 10:40pm he JUST walked in the door!!! Crazy. He's going to sleep the entire flight!!! Tonight I bathed all the kids and as I put the girls to bed I told the boys to just stay in the bath. When I came back 4 minutes later they were playing nicely--so I got Zion out and cut his hair, put him back in and then said "ok Azlan your turn baby" and he started to cry. Like really cry. I could not figure out what was wrong (he has a serious speech delay...and a serious level of hearing loss) and so times like that its really sad trying to understand my poor boy. I softened, in the midst of my crazy crazy evening....and wrapped him in a towel and hugged him. I look over my should and he's sound asleep.....
ok this is odd. Its 8:15pm....he napped 4.5 hours this afternoon. He doesn't go to bed til 10:30 b/c he naps so long....I stayed on the bathroom floor for 40 minutes just enjoying my boy sleeping on my shoulder. It wasn't comfortable but it was special and I savored every moment...while praying that whatever was not ok...would leave. fast. I laid him in my bed while getting Zion to bed. I came back and laid down with Azlan...he was NOT well. He was muttering weird things and shaking. I felt him. Seriously fevered. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. So he's been sleeping in the chair beside me downstairs as I work away...I can't believe my poor boy is sick the night before we go to Florida!!! I'm praying it goes fast!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for your little guy! <3
awww Janice i hope my angel gets better soon!!! love ya both... lots of kisses to him
Post a Comment