We had our Ped appt today that I assume Children's Hospital booked for us. Anyway it was pretty standard. He's a NICE guy...but not a very proactive doctor with his opinions or actions. I always feel like its me sitting there telling what I think....
ANYWAY...he definately agrees that if this keeps up we'll be back in the ER for more fluids. He did say that this is Seattle's deal..and I totally agree. They are the ones specialized in the cleft and craniofacial issues like Hemifacial so they are the only ones that will be able to help us. I explained why we had to come home even though we didn't really have answers or improvement.
We'll see how today goes...if things don't go well I'll likely take Azlan into the ER once Dean gets home and hopefully everything will be done in the evening and night so he can still go to work. My ped agreed it shouldn't take long...all we need is a couple of hours to "juice Azlan up" in his words.
He did just take 4oz of formula at 11:30 which was very surprising...so that makes 6oz for the day so far. He has DEFINATELY lost weight you can see it and I can feel it when I hold him. I feel ribs instead of that big chunky belly :(
Praying for a better day!
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying and hoping that Azlan is able to eat more!!!!
DARLING AZLAN, NANA MISSES YOU AND YOU NEED TO GET BETTER, I FEEL LIKE I LEFT A PART OF ME OUT THERE HAVING TO LEAVE YOU ALL AT SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME. GET DRINKING MORE PLEASE,,,,,PRAYING FOR YOU ALL. LOVE YOU ALL. MISS YOU TOO ZION AND TIRZAH..XOXOXOX
Post a Comment