Hi! I have been lurking and following your sweet Azlan's story from the she knows site since we were both pregnant. I had my DD in December of 06 and live in Portland. Just had to come out of lurk-mode because it was fun to see our zoo on your blog. Hope you had fun! :-)
PRETTY EXCITING, NANA IS COMING IN 3 WEEKS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN, SHOP,,,EAT....SUN;;;;AND SPOIL MY LITTLE GRANDKIDS. FUN FUN FUN.....LOTS OF LOVE.XOXOXO
I am a very blessed mama of 4 precious gifts from Heaven. "Every good and perfect gift comes down from above".
We are small business owners of a fence company in Tricities, WA.
I am a stay at home mommy that works from home advertising for an international wellness company. Today--more than ever--in a tough economy, families are finding hope with our company and we are helping them bring in that extra income and bringing true financial wellness.
2 comments:
Hi! I have been lurking and following your sweet Azlan's story from the she knows site since we were both pregnant. I had my DD in December of 06 and live in Portland. Just had to come out of lurk-mode because it was fun to see our zoo on your blog. Hope you had fun! :-)
PRETTY EXCITING, NANA IS COMING IN 3 WEEKS, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN, SHOP,,,EAT....SUN;;;;AND SPOIL MY LITTLE GRANDKIDS. FUN FUN FUN.....LOTS OF LOVE.XOXOXO
Post a Comment