Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update

So Azlan seemed restless during the night...its nice when he sleeps 12hours at night b/c if he ever does NOT, I know something is wrong. He woke several times, each time I'd touch him to see how hot he was ... at 3am he was burning. I was quite shocked to see his temp at "only" 102.3. I was sure it was near 105 b/c he was burning like he was earlier the day before. I gave him Tylenol, fed him some b.milk and put him back down. The Tylenol seems to cool him down for quite a while so I wasn't surprised to see his temp normal this morning. We'll see how he is after his nap. ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked the blog spot for about 3 days - so sad to see that Azlan is sick. We're praying for him and the family. Love to all. Grammy and Grampy Walker