Sunday, January 21, 2007

The next big event...

is Azlan's surgery.

We have been looking forward to our 2 wks of children's Sunday School outreach at our church now for some time and the preacher, Peter Smith from Portage, MB stayed with us. They have now come and gone and we had a WONDERFUL time with "Uncle Pete" at our house. Whats funny is when we were in Florida we were with my brother, Jon, who we tried to get Tirzah to call "Uncle Jon" and nope. "uncle Pete" comes and she calls him "uncle Jon" for two weeks straight :) Too funny!

So we drove "Uncle Pete" to Seattle on Saturday and stayed the wknd there. My highlight of the 'trip' was staying with friends of ours, Dj and Dawn and they own 3 horses. Dawn and I went for a couple hour trail ride over the wknd and it was awesome. I've always loved horses and riding...ahhhh...I wish I owned a horse so I could go everyday!!! I'm already feeling sore ... uh oh! Pictures to come soon. Tirzah even got on with me and rode a short ride from the house to the fenced area where the horses stay, she loved it. Zion got on just for a picture then wanted off :)

And...in two wks is Azlan's surgery. We'll be going to Seattle for the wknd. Our plan is to go Saturday and stay with Dj and Dawn Saturday night, spend Sunday in Seattle and then go to the Ronald McDonald house Sunday night, Monday night and Tuesday night.

I'll post more when I know more.

No comments: