Monday, January 15, 2007

4 months old!~

Azlan is 4months and 2 days old. I have no idea where the time went but it was well spent :) We enjoyed every bit of it. And...three weeks from today we'll be in Seattle for all his pre-op checks. Three weeks from tomorrow...at this same time...I'll be sitting ... waiting...praying...waiting...praying...crying...a lump in my throat as I try to focus on something else...longing to see my little boy as he'll be in surgery.

Here's some updated pics from this week. He's so big...which is wonderful with a surgery coming up. He's got tons of extra weight on...which will help if he happens to lose any after the surgery due to maybe some feeding difficulties.

He still wears the tape but you'll notice in some of these pictures he doesn't have it on...thats just b/c the time I was taking the pics was the same time I took it off to let his skin breathe a little bit.


Amby bed and pictures are now on the www.ambybed.com site!)

I've started taking nightly pictures of him in his AMBY BED (www.ambybed.com) b/c he does the cutest thing ever....he hangs his right foot all the way up to his knee out over the edge. Every night. Its so cute and now I have about 7 pics of him all in different jammies doing the same thing...will make a very cute scrapbook page. (oh and Azlans' testimonial of the






He loves the bath. Tirzah and Zion did (Still do!) too so its great. He had his first bath (and survived it!!!) with Zion this wk...despite Zion wanting to soap up his little brother and wash his hair...they had lots of fun :)







Here's Tirzah and Zion playing around :)




Our big news this past week is our Boxer pup...Sasha...had puppies. 10 of them!!! :) it was quite a day! Here she is nose-to-nose with one of her babies :)

4 comments:

Anne said...

Azlan looks adorable! So great to see new pictures of your beautiful family!

Anne said...

BTW, that was ImAnne from SheKnows. :-)

Anonymous said...

Azlan's surgery must be over now. I prayed for him and you all. take care and GOD Bless You All! I'm still praying for you and the baby and Dean too . You must have been so grateful that this day is finally here . Love always Aunt Adaxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo.

Anonymous said...

Jan and Dean, So happy everything went well with Azlan. He was adorable before but a real doll now. Thank God for his good outcome. Loves you all . Give him a kiss for me. Love always xxxooo