Kids wake up at 8'ish and watch cartoons til mommy gets ready to feed everyone breakfast. Azahria goes down for nap #1 at 10am. She sleeps til 12:30.
After lunch its Azlan's turn he goes down at 1pm'ish. Azahria down at 2pm. Azlan sleeps til almost 6pm (yes its 4-5hr nap) and Azahria til 5:30 or so.
Because Tirzah and Zion don't nap they go to bed at 8pm. Azahria also at 8pm. Azlan...well he just woke up LOL so he gets just one on one time. He goes down at 10:30 or so.
Sooooo tonight I'm brushing his teeth and holding him as we leave the bathroom and I happen to glance up at the mirror and totally stop and basically say "Where? How.? HUH!?!" how is my tiny little blond boy with the face that I will never forget now SO HUGE!? He's seriously HUGE! He's this solid BIG BOY that is so tall and I just had a real moment. I can't believe he's so big and just growing up.
SO here's some pics of us at bedtime tonight :)
1 comment:
WOW! Your kids are GREAT nappers!!! I thought Aidan was good with 3 naps a day, but he has never slept for more than 2 1/2 hours, and that's pretty rare. 4-5 hours in one shot? I guess if Aidan combined all of his... but even then, it doesn't compare! You two look so cute. He IS getting so big!!! Lucky boy - gets to hang out with Mommy all by himself!
Post a Comment