Friday, January 02, 2009

A wonderful update on Ezzah!!

I'm sooo happy to say that Erum emailed me saying that Ezzah has had great improvement!!! They are hoping she will be released from the hospital very shortly. She is now being taped and feeding is going so much better.

I'm so in love with this little girl!! Karen and Erum, you are right. Ezzah is such a special gift. She's beautifully created and what a story she is about to live. Having parents like she has--she is more privileged than most children born around the world today. You are such an example to what love really is. As our five year old daughter, Tirzah, would say "you make my heart feel super happy" :) She says it well :) I just love seeing the overwhelming unconditional love you have for this precious child that was 'fearfully and wonderfully made'. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives!

Hugs to your precious angel from our family tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news! We are so happy to know little precious Ezzah is doing so much better! I am sure that Erum and Sameer and all of the family are so happy and relieved that she is recovering and is coming home soon. Thanks for keeping us updated!