Saturday, November 08, 2008

Ear update

I'm sorry I never came back and updated. The antibiotics did clear things up and I just keep having this awful feeling that something isn't right in that ear. Poor little boy - doesn't like Mama looking in it :) So far so good. We are so busy right now - our new house is almost ready for us to move into and it seems like I keep saving that necessary Seattle trip til then. Is that bad... ? eeeks. Ok nothing is pressing so its ok right now. Hopefully things will remain this way for a few wks. We do need to go back and take a good look in that ear.

Speech therapy is going great! We only see them 1x a month right now and they are amazed with his progress. He says 2 and 3wrd sentences and they feel is really ahead of schedule! As Tirzah would say "that makes my heart SUPER HAPPY" :)

No comments: