Tuesday, February 05, 2008
February 5th.
Today is February 5th. A day I will NEVER forget. The day I sent my perfect little boy into the OR to be forever altered. I cried so much that day...over what I had lost. I will never ever forget the way Azlan began...and when I look at him today...I am amazed. We just showed some friends Azlan's scrapbook a few days ago...one lady sat there with her hand over her mouth the entire time she flipped through the pages...she could not believe it was the same little boy. Anyone who sees Azlan as 'different' or 'defected' or with 'problems' just doesn't see the same little boy we see. We are absolutely blessed to have him in our family. We will always look back and remember the day that Azlan got a new face...February 5th 2007.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Janice, I can't believe it's been a year already. Azlan was beautiful then and he's beauitful now. I'm sure this date will always hold a special place for you.
Post a Comment