Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures!!!

Well...guess who I met in the mall today??? The nurse that delivered both Zion and Azlan :) It was pretty cool for her to see Azlan NOW after only ever seeing him at birth! So we chatted away for quite a while as our children played in the play area at the mall. I thought it was pretty special that she said "I always remembered how you guys didn't just 'accept' him the way he was, you were totally in love with him with no hesitancy from the moment he was born...that was pretty special to see" :)

I'm posting some pictures of us and him from over Christmas. Our Christmas was quite crazy this year as we had a very sad unexpected death ... Dean's mom. I do apologize to everyone that about not getting a Christmas card...but I AM STILL GOING TO SEND IT! I hope everyone is understanding of how very late it is...just due to all the chaos we had and then I had to wait on them to arrive in the mail etc. They are coming...as extremely late as they are :) All the family pictures are from that...our Christmas pics :)

The rest are different ones of Azlan over Christmas...some swimming at the West Edmonton Mall...some playing the piano at a friends house in Manitoba (which we have the cutest video of...he played so precise and careful...never hammered on the keys at all).

I hope you all enjoy seeing our precious little boy and how far he has come. He is and always has been one special little boy...that has lit up our lives from day 1.













No comments: