Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wow...its been a while!

Its been so long since I've posted, how sad! I'm going to get some pics up soon, really. He is now 14.5 mths old and REALLY FULLY WALKING!!! He's been walking since about 14mths and a few days. Its so cute...he looks like a penguin when he walks:) Everything is going really well, his next check up in Seattle is coming up on December 10th.

About a week ago or so...he woke up in the middle of the night wailing. Dean got up with him, comforted him, put him back down (its a very rare thing for him to wake in the middle of the night unless he's sick). Well he continued to cry, WAIL several more times finally Dean woke me and said 'you need to go see what Azlan needs, I've tried everything'. So I go in, hold him, he lays right on my shoulder and thats it. He just lays there. I lay him back down and not another peep the whole night. Hmmmm. Sooo the next night middle of the night same thing! I go give him a hug, sing him a song, and he goes right back down. So the third night I thought I'd try something...put him to bed...and about 10 minutes later I went in and picked him up. He laid right on my shoulder and I sang him a few songs, prayed with him and put him down. Didn't wake in the night. So every night that is now our routine....put him to bed, wait 5-10 minutes, go pick him up, stand in the dark with him cuddling into my shoulder, sing a few songs, pray and put him down and he's not woken up since :) awwwwwwww yeah its a highlight of my day for sure.

No comments: